02-05-2016, 11:49 AM
My boots fit better than a lot of shoes, actually. I can't wear any of my tennis shoes ever, in any of my vehicles. The only kind of shoes I can wear are boat shoes, or canvas shoes, which I don't wear because I ain't no city slicker.
I was honestly really disappointed when I got in the E46 and got my foot caught on the air duct when I pushed down the gas.
I was honestly really disappointed when I got in the E46 and got my foot caught on the air duct when I pushed down the gas.
Current:
2011 F150 Platinum | 1995 BMW 325i | 1983 BMW 320i | The MMoped | 2008 BMW 128i
Past:
1996 Toyota Tacoma: | 1992 Mazda Miata | 2002 BMW 325i |
2003 Toyota Tacoma | 1995 Miata M Edition | 1997 Subaru Outback |
1992 Mazda Miata | 1990 BMW 325i | 2007 Toyota 4Runner |
1995 Ford Windstar | 1987 BMW 325i | 1987 BMW 325 | 1990 BMW 325i Vert |
2018 VW GTI | 1990 Mazda Miata | 1989 BMW 325i Vert | 2015 Fiesta ST | 1983 BMW 320i parts car
2011 F150 Platinum | 1995 BMW 325i | 1983 BMW 320i | The MMoped | 2008 BMW 128i
Past:
1996 Toyota Tacoma: | 1992 Mazda Miata | 2002 BMW 325i |
2003 Toyota Tacoma | 1995 Miata M Edition | 1997 Subaru Outback |
1992 Mazda Miata | 1990 BMW 325i | 2007 Toyota 4Runner |
1995 Ford Windstar | 1987 BMW 325i | 1987 BMW 325 | 1990 BMW 325i Vert |
2018 VW GTI | 1990 Mazda Miata | 1989 BMW 325i Vert | 2015 Fiesta ST | 1983 BMW 320i parts car
