11-02-2015, 12:11 PM
D_Eclipse9916 Wrote:V1GiLaNtE Wrote:Well this should make for an interesting HPDE1...
I can also grab it and bring up.. We all kinda work in the same building..
I will take the truck tomorrow and throw in a pop up. Wednesday and maybe Thursday if I am feeling lazy ill be working from home, so best bet is tomorrow. :lol:
How big is said pop-up? Am I going to look ridiculous hauling that in the elevator?
hock:
Current
2006 4Runner V8 Limited|| Currently no BRAPS
Past
2007 DRZ400S || 2007 SV650 || 1998 Yamaha RT180 || 1998 XJ Sport || 2002 Subaru WRX Wagon || 1998 XJ Classic || 2002 VW Passat Wagon || 1992 F150 Custom
2006 4Runner V8 Limited|| Currently no BRAPS
Past
2007 DRZ400S || 2007 SV650 || 1998 Yamaha RT180 || 1998 XJ Sport || 2002 Subaru WRX Wagon || 1998 XJ Classic || 2002 VW Passat Wagon || 1992 F150 Custom
