02-10-2011, 11:34 AM
CaptainHenreh Wrote:Chan was asking this same question earlier in the thread, I think I'd go with the single stack SIG or maybe a commander 1911?
I was looking into grabbing a RIA commander for that reason(I like the price/reliability/and quality of Rock Islands..my FS is awesome) but for a carry gun I'd like to have more rounds... Yes yes yes the age old debate about 45 vs. 9mm... But when it comes down to it I want round count..
Kaan Wrote:the Gen 4s actually pushed the price "up"
Huh.. guess I haven't really paid attention.. Interesting.. very interesting.
Current
2006 4Runner V8 Limited|| Currently no BRAPS
Past
2007 DRZ400S || 2007 SV650 || 1998 Yamaha RT180 || 1998 XJ Sport || 2002 Subaru WRX Wagon || 1998 XJ Classic || 2002 VW Passat Wagon || 1992 F150 Custom
2006 4Runner V8 Limited|| Currently no BRAPS
Past
2007 DRZ400S || 2007 SV650 || 1998 Yamaha RT180 || 1998 XJ Sport || 2002 Subaru WRX Wagon || 1998 XJ Classic || 2002 VW Passat Wagon || 1992 F150 Custom
