Posting this for a friend....I can get more details but he was in a hurry when he asked.
1995 Integra GSR Coupe
5spd
Dark Green
Tan Interior, Kept Clean
Ripple in one of the doors from a previous owner.
Asking $4500
god damn, I'll sell somebody a 240 and an SE-R together for close to that price :-).
Does a GSR still pull in that high of a price?
i dunno??? im just posting for him, i have no clue.
ill try and get more details today...although i doubt any of you guys are interested
Yeah 4500 is alittle on the high side, unless everything else is in prefect condition with about 100k miles i'd say he might be able to get that with NO rust. Otherwise 3800 would be the ball park someone should shoot for on a GSR model. LS models go for about 1000 under that.
Tan interior is an acquired taste its just harder to keep clean and find replacement parts for, I'm a fan of the black on tan interiors on hondas
I'd buy it and sell my SE, but I'm really looking for a 5th gen Prelude or Salvaged S2000.
95 was the last OBD 1 GSR model. the 99-01 GSRs can still go for close to 10k in perfect condition with low miles.