09-05-2006, 09:58 PM
Well if it came with a BB, then it definitely should get a BB.
Can I interest you in a 555? I can get you the specs on this motor. That is a full steel bodied 67 carrying the front wheels past the 60' mark. BB torque in action.
It was built by a guy who has a knack for good and economic combos. He doesn't have a shop but if you copy the setup, the results will follow.
Of course, if you can spring for the crate 572 there is no arguing against it. It has a combination of power, reliability and gaurantee you won't get anywhere else.
http://media.putfile.com/Launches-35
Can I interest you in a 555? I can get you the specs on this motor. That is a full steel bodied 67 carrying the front wheels past the 60' mark. BB torque in action.
It was built by a guy who has a knack for good and economic combos. He doesn't have a shop but if you copy the setup, the results will follow.
Of course, if you can spring for the crate 572 there is no arguing against it. It has a combination of power, reliability and gaurantee you won't get anywhere else.
http://media.putfile.com/Launches-35
Current: 1985 LS1 Corvette | 2014 328i Wagon F31
Former: 2010 Ford Edge | 1999 Integra GS
I have a little bit of a rub near lock but if you are turned to lock on a track there are other problems already...
Former: 2010 Ford Edge | 1999 Integra GS
I have a little bit of a rub near lock but if you are turned to lock on a track there are other problems already...
