The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key 0 - Line: 1669 - File: showthread.php PHP 8.2.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1669 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 915 buildtree




New member, here is my car, with tech specs
#6
BLINGMW Wrote:that'll be a beast on track! Coming to autocross in Verona this weekend? :twisted:

No, big golf tournamant hosted by my dad this weekend at Bryce Resort, 3 days 72 holes. Definitely looking into the Oct Summit event...

Thanks for the welcoming. I heard about the club from Drew Hayes.

It does require restraint on the street, most of the time I'm capable other times, not so much :twisted: . And I need to bring that restraint to the track or it will get ugly realllll quick. Luckily I have humbled over the years and being owned by a good driver in a slower car will be OK with me (for at least two laps anyway :winkSmile
Current: 1985 LS1 Corvette | 2014 328i Wagon F31
Former: 2010 Ford Edge | 1999 Integra GS
I have a little bit of a rub near lock but if you are turned to lock on a track there are other problems already...
  Reply


Messages In This Thread

Forum Jump: