The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key 0 - Line: 1669 - File: showthread.php PHP 8.2.34 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1669 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 915 buildtree




Sharing is caring/Alumni-Current student relations
#87
WRXtranceformed Wrote:yeah I noticed that too. Grant Alumni right IMO! Or make an alumni only section =p =p

Someone PLEASE make an alumni section. Not to restrict any one or any group, but so you can have posts about yourselves...like, "RJs thread" and "Kaan's thread" and give a little rundown about you and MM, cause incoming members are going to be clueless as to who you are. If you want to clear any lies or BS talk about you, this is the way to do it.

About the campus events forum, well, it was partly created to cut down on the off-topicness of our subjects. The idea was that we didn't want our Scenic Drive thread to turn into a discussion of Enron or which size of marshmallow is better. I don't know....I think its useful, and I'm sure that if you were a student you'd agree. Theres two sides to a fence I guess.

I hope none of you are developing grudges against students over all of this, because you'd just be damaging the relationship between OGs and students that you apparently want. Saying "oh I don't care anymore i'll just bring friends to fill up the party" doesn't inspire the need to support your MM wishes. I really hope some of us come to the Chili event and others
  Reply


Messages In This Thread

Forum Jump: