The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key 0 - Line: 1669 - File: showthread.php PHP 8.2.34 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1669 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 915 buildtree




Sharing is caring/Alumni-Current student relations
#63
Evan Wrote:
Dragon Wrote:At this point I don't care anymore, I'm just going to fill the party with my coworkers and friends outside of MM, they're more likely to participate anyway.
easy, no need to "fill" anything. The cookoff has always been more of a NoVA gang type thing than a big MM wide event. Of course it is open to that if everyone wants to come, but Im not depending on tons of people to make it a fun party. It will be, and always has been that, regardless.

+1

Matt there's no need to take it personally even if none of the students show up. Remember how difficult it was to get people from NOVA to come to any of the MM parties while I still went there? 4 hours roundtrip is a lot of distance, I wouldn't blame anyone for wanting to stick around at JMU where its 60% women for 0 hours roundtrip.
2018 Ducati Panigale V4

Past: 2018 Honda Civic Type-R, 2015 Yamaha R1, 2009 BMW M3, 2013 Aprilia RSV4R, 2006 Honda Ridgeline, 2006 Porsche Cayman S, 2012 Ducati 1199, 2009 Subaru WRX, 2008 CBR1000RR, 2009 Kawasaki ZX-6R, 2000 Toyota Tundra, 2005 Honda CBR600RR, 1996 Acura Integra GS-R, 1996 Acura Integra GS-R, 1997 Honda Civic EX

http://www.aclr8.com
  Reply


Messages In This Thread

Forum Jump: