The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key 0 - Line: 1669 - File: showthread.php PHP 8.2.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1669 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 915 buildtree




Sharing is caring/Alumni-Current student relations
#24
D_Eclipse9916 Wrote:I Found the alumni very welcoming at the actual track but very short, understandable as they are actually very busy during these events, but at least they were very nice and actually gave me the time of day. I think a lot of alumni/current student "drama" is on this forum, as I get into heated discussions with a few people like RJ, but in person we dont get into the same heated discussions.
we should get both of you guys wasted and then put you in a room with weapons

Quote: Problem: The current students just dont seem to have the same passion as the alumni, as I have tried countless times to bring out current students to the track and the autocross. Autocross is the big thing I stress with the current students as its only 20 bucks...and wont break cars. But I have gone to 99% of my autocross events ALONE, not even one other current student.

That is the current student's choice, not something that is the alumni's concern. But it is ALSO NOT THE ALUMNI's fault for supposedly being not welcoming.
although i dont autox much anymore, i do see that you go pretty frequently and the times i do take the STi out to verona, i always see you there. oh and i also see you at the track a few times, even if we're karting at VIR and you pass me... jerk :lol:

Quote: My first weekend working I had a blast with Maeng and Boobies and all them and would love to do it again.
awesome, come on out again and bring your dsm pile


DJ, i agree with a lot of what you say and i'm glad that not everyone has this aversion to being at the track and atleast hangin out if not working or driving
1994 Ford Ranger
2004 Honda S2000
2007 BMW X3
  Reply


Messages In This Thread

Forum Jump: