08-24-2006, 10:16 PM
I don't want to track my Focus. I don't want to mess it up.
That being said, it doesn't stop me from working events,or spectating. One day I will have a car that I wouldn't mind tracking(in fact, if I wanted one now,i'd save up a few hundred dollars,and buy a crappy car) and all I'm doing at this point is saving up credits so I can take HPDEs for free. Not a bad deal. And even if I don't use my worker credits, I don't care,because I truly enjoy motorsports. I don't mind working for a weekend even if I don't get anything out of it at all. Most of the time you end up learning a little bit about cars you like,and racing in general. I will be at the next Summit Point event to spectate for a while,and I'm sure it will be a blast. Hell,most Saturdays I pay $18 to get into Hagerstown speedway pits,just to watch my friend get slaughtered in the Late model sportsman class.
So lets recap:
1. don't want to mess up focus
2. have no track car
3. and most important, # 1 and 2 don't mean anything
That being said, it doesn't stop me from working events,or spectating. One day I will have a car that I wouldn't mind tracking(in fact, if I wanted one now,i'd save up a few hundred dollars,and buy a crappy car) and all I'm doing at this point is saving up credits so I can take HPDEs for free. Not a bad deal. And even if I don't use my worker credits, I don't care,because I truly enjoy motorsports. I don't mind working for a weekend even if I don't get anything out of it at all. Most of the time you end up learning a little bit about cars you like,and racing in general. I will be at the next Summit Point event to spectate for a while,and I'm sure it will be a blast. Hell,most Saturdays I pay $18 to get into Hagerstown speedway pits,just to watch my friend get slaughtered in the Late model sportsman class.
So lets recap:
1. don't want to mess up focus
2. have no track car
3. and most important, # 1 and 2 don't mean anything
2014 Tacoma TRD Sport Double cab
2017 Toyota iA/Mazda 2
2017 Toyota iA/Mazda 2
