The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key 0 - Line: 1669 - File: showthread.php PHP 8.2.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1669 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 915 buildtree




List of bitchass inspection stations
#1
By none shady I mean PITA inspection stations or ones that you should not go to..

1. Jenkins Tire In Waynesboro
failed for: ABS sensor (I don't have ABS... they didnt believe me)
and no CAT.
2. Whitmens Downtown H-Burg next to Napa auto parts
Failed for: Suspension being to tight (They said it had "no" give and asked if i choped my springs... I run KYB AGX on lowest setting w/ eibach sportlines)
3. Blueridge Auto Center on rt 33. next to papa johns.
Failed for: Car being to low

You can add to the list.. I will have more to come 2maro when i countinue the suspections woes...

-Matt
MAWWWWWWERRRRAAARRR!!!!
  Reply


Messages In This Thread

Forum Jump: