The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key 0 - Line: 1669 - File: showthread.php PHP 8.2.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1669 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 915 buildtree




Safety groupbuy
Evan Wrote:
Andy Wrote:
.RJ Wrote:You'll have to add an extra 3% if you do paypal... it will add up quick

Confirmed. There isn't a fee for send/recieving money for non business/premier accounts. Interestingly enough, Paypal also said that RJ is retarded. Weird. It was right on their website.
but I think that also only lets you use a bank transfer, not credit card?

yep, anyone who signs up for paypal premier account then passes the extra cost onto the payee really pisses me off. I never pay individuals via credit card and won't accept them because of the paypal fees. but thats a discussion for another thread.

Andy Wrote:Not a problem. You're talking about OGracing, we're ordering from Bookler but yeah, you could get a better deal through OG.

For some reason I though bookler was OG.
  Reply


Messages In This Thread

Forum Jump: