The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key 0 - Line: 1669 - File: showthread.php PHP 8.2.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1669 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 915 buildtree




Expensive ass gas
#63
Feersty Wrote:I hearted metro as well, especially when I g0t Metrochek from the gov't to ride it for free Smile.

that's the only time i enjoy to ride the metro

prices are still high as f*ck on the metro - $7.10 for a round trip to Foggy Bottom from the Fran/Spring station. Not to mention the $4/day for parking at the metro.

I hate this area...

i think it's cheaper to drive, it's just that you can't park in DC
'19 Golf R

Intro
J Ray's Top Ten

Previous: '99 BMW Z3 2.8L | 2019 Honda Ridgeline | 2010 VW GTI | 2008 CBR 600RR | 2005 Nissan Titan SE King | 2003 Honda CBR 600RR | 1998 Integra RS | 1998 Suzuki GS500e | 1999 Honda Civic Si | 1986 VW GTI 8v
  Reply


Messages In This Thread

Forum Jump: