03-31-2006, 02:19 PM
Andy Wrote:I'll call OG today and talk to them about an order. I never even considered them cause the prices they were listing on the internet were twice as expensive as RallyNuts.
Yeah, my thinking was the same until I realized that I'd be paying over $200 in shipping costs! With OG, there should not be any shipping costs incurred since we're all close enough. Tell him we'll put stickers on our cars or something if he can work a sweet enough deal (naturally I don't speak for everyone).
Thanks for coordinating this Andy.
Peter
http://www.85xr.com
1985 Merkur XR4Ti Track Car
2013 Ford F-150 FX4 Ecoboost
E46 BMW 330Ci Sport 5spd
1973 Honda CL125S
1985 Honda CX500
2013 Arctic Cat 700 ATV
2017 Onewheel +
1985 Merkur XR4Ti Track Car
2013 Ford F-150 FX4 Ecoboost
E46 BMW 330Ci Sport 5spd
1973 Honda CL125S
1985 Honda CX500
2013 Arctic Cat 700 ATV
2017 Onewheel +
