03-31-2006, 08:54 AM
Here's an interesting observation.
I priced my stuff out at Rallynuts and Deamon-tweeks, and the cheapest I could get it including shipping was $1,308.00. I'd be paying $208USD to ship the stuff from over the pond.
I spec'd a comparable system from OGracing (same seats, different brand harnesses) and the total came to $1,288.00. Unless we get a serious discount on shipping, it would be easier for me to just go to OG, pick the stuff up, and drop it off at the cage builders and not worry about shipping anything. Plus, I could patronize a local shop.
Andy, do you have any idea what sort of discount the GP would allow? Would it be on pricing or shipping or both?
Thanks,
Peter
I priced my stuff out at Rallynuts and Deamon-tweeks, and the cheapest I could get it including shipping was $1,308.00. I'd be paying $208USD to ship the stuff from over the pond.
I spec'd a comparable system from OGracing (same seats, different brand harnesses) and the total came to $1,288.00. Unless we get a serious discount on shipping, it would be easier for me to just go to OG, pick the stuff up, and drop it off at the cage builders and not worry about shipping anything. Plus, I could patronize a local shop.
Andy, do you have any idea what sort of discount the GP would allow? Would it be on pricing or shipping or both?
Thanks,
Peter
http://www.85xr.com
1985 Merkur XR4Ti Track Car
2013 Ford F-150 FX4 Ecoboost
E46 BMW 330Ci Sport 5spd
1973 Honda CL125S
1985 Honda CX500
2013 Arctic Cat 700 ATV
2017 Onewheel +
1985 Merkur XR4Ti Track Car
2013 Ford F-150 FX4 Ecoboost
E46 BMW 330Ci Sport 5spd
1973 Honda CL125S
1985 Honda CX500
2013 Arctic Cat 700 ATV
2017 Onewheel +
