03-19-2006, 10:57 AM
not sure if you guys already ordered this, but it looks like i'll be out
I just removed the carpet in the VW and there appears to be a LOT more rust than i expected. The cross member that the front of the drivers seat mounts to is almost completely broken off - so getting this fixed or considering using another car if the price quote to replace the floorboard in the near future....sorry guys. I might post pictures later
I just removed the carpet in the VW and there appears to be a LOT more rust than i expected. The cross member that the front of the drivers seat mounts to is almost completely broken off - so getting this fixed or considering using another car if the price quote to replace the floorboard in the near future....sorry guys. I might post pictures later
'19 Golf R
Intro
J Ray's Top Ten
Previous: '99 BMW Z3 2.8L | 2019 Honda Ridgeline | 2010 VW GTI | 2008 CBR 600RR | 2005 Nissan Titan SE King | 2003 Honda CBR 600RR | 1998 Integra RS | 1998 Suzuki GS500e | 1999 Honda Civic Si | 1986 VW GTI 8v
Intro
J Ray's Top Ten
Previous: '99 BMW Z3 2.8L | 2019 Honda Ridgeline | 2010 VW GTI | 2008 CBR 600RR | 2005 Nissan Titan SE King | 2003 Honda CBR 600RR | 1998 Integra RS | 1998 Suzuki GS500e | 1999 Honda Civic Si | 1986 VW GTI 8v
