03-13-2006, 02:10 PM
As anyone who has tried to mount something with velcro inside a car knows, regular velcro adhesive (even the heavy duty stuff) doesnt hold up to heat and it falls right off.
I did some investigating and found some Velcro industrial strength polymer based adhesive that holds full strength to 240 degrees (full release is actually much higher).
The problem is that the smallest lengths I can get this in is 25 yards.
So if you are interested in buying a yard or two let me know. Should only be around $4-$5 for a yard (which is a lot of velcro!)
Good for mounting laptimers, gauges, brake controllers, just about anything. This stuff holds 65lbs per square inch so its super strong
I did some investigating and found some Velcro industrial strength polymer based adhesive that holds full strength to 240 degrees (full release is actually much higher).
The problem is that the smallest lengths I can get this in is 25 yards.
So if you are interested in buying a yard or two let me know. Should only be around $4-$5 for a yard (which is a lot of velcro!)
Good for mounting laptimers, gauges, brake controllers, just about anything. This stuff holds 65lbs per square inch so its super strong
