The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key 0 - Line: 1669 - File: showthread.php PHP 8.2.34 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1669 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 915 buildtree




Theres a FERRARI ENZO in Harrisonburg!!!! ****PICS****
#30
I've seen him on campus a couple times but today I actually made a u-turn and followed him down that road toward B-dubs. I was behind him at the light and managed to get a picture of the rear with my cell (I'll upload later). I actually raced him a bit down main street, but he wasn't pushing it, or maybe my bike is just that fast.
BLAIR Wrote:deff a VA car... look at the inspection sticker.. if there is a young kid in the car it probably is the same guy with the carerra GT. when i saw him he has a young boy in the car
I didn't see any kid, and the driver was an old fat guy with brown hair. Probably a network engineer or some such bullshit. I also noticed it said "Washington Ferrari" on his rear plate.

[edit]I sent the pic to my friend and he uploaded it for me. Here it is
[Image: ferrarienzo3jx.th.jpg]
It's really challenging to take a picture with a cell phone on a motorcycle with gloves on btw....
2001 Kawasaki ZX-6R
  Reply


Messages In This Thread

Forum Jump: