02-20-2006, 11:18 PM
CaptainHenreh Wrote:I've got the first half of the enduro from T1....anyone know where I can host something that big?
I'm gonna make a couple of edits, one to get rid of all the "dead space" with no one at our corner and another for just the sprint/enduro....and edit out Chris standing in front of the camera during the First Green Clusterfuck at T1.
damnit!! I was going crazy trying to keep track of all the carnage I forgot I was near the camera.
good to see everyone again! man this was a fun weekend. I was only cold for a few moments during both days. 9 shirts, 5 pants, 5 socks, 2 hats, and 2 hoods helps tremendously. I also got a very good view of the E30's on track. I'm really pumped after seeing their potential. here are my pics, sorry if some of your cars are too far away... still getting used to the camera. I saved you all the headache and left out all the E30 roll cage pics I took! haha.
Oh I almost forgot! I got RJ's spin on video... I just don't know how to host it. I can email it if anyone really wants it.
<!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://photos.yahoo.com/cpwrest119">http://photos.yahoo.com/cpwrest119</a><!-- m -->
1996 BMW 328is white │ 89 BMW 325i track car │84 BMW 325e for sale!│Past: 94 Honda Del Sol S, 2003 Toyota 4Runner V8 Limited, 1996 BMW 328i
e30/e36 parts for sale... PM me
e30/e36 parts for sale... PM me

