02-17-2006, 01:01 PM
He went down in front of rockbottom. I think it was right at the entrance to the garage.
The damage to the bike is pretty bad. Every plastic on the left side is broken or scrached. From what i can tell i figure we was making a sharp right hand turn and hit some gravel. the rear tire slid. then got traction again and high sided him over to the left.
The bike was ok for the ride back to his house ( I took it for him.) It felt solid still. foot peg and shifter were gone. that made it a bit tricky.
The damage to the bike is pretty bad. Every plastic on the left side is broken or scrached. From what i can tell i figure we was making a sharp right hand turn and hit some gravel. the rear tire slid. then got traction again and high sided him over to the left.
The bike was ok for the ride back to his house ( I took it for him.) It felt solid still. foot peg and shifter were gone. that made it a bit tricky.
