The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key 0 - Line: 1669 - File: showthread.php PHP 8.2.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1669 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 915 buildtree




Did you ladies get your tickets...to the GUN SHOW?
#19
Ryan T Wrote:I want this. Price should be somewhere around $1200.

<!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://sigforum.com/groupee/forums?a=tpc&s=674608412&f=630601935&m=722107584&r=114107584">http://sigforum.com/groupee/forums?a=tp ... =114107584</a><!-- m -->

Thats a pretty badass deal. Considering USED bushmaster AR-15s are going for $1100 on the low side. The AK cost me about $330 when I first got it and I have thrown about $150 at it in the new stock, the case, and the 5 30rd mags. I have spent at least what I paid for the whole thing twice over in ammo. Thats the only problem with guns like this...the distructive tendency :twisted:
Jeff Morrison - Used Car Manager
Woodstock Garage, Inc.
Chrysler - Dodge - Jeep - RAM

Current Stable of Mopar Junk
57 Chrysler Windsor 4drHT - 67 Dodge D100 Short Bed Step Side - 71 Dodge Challenger - 91 Chrysler Lebaron LX 33k mile Survivor - 91 Dodge Dakota V8 - 05 Chrysler Crossfire Roadster - 08 Ram 2500 Cummins
  Reply


Messages In This Thread

Forum Jump: