The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key 0 - Line: 1669 - File: showthread.php PHP 8.2.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1669 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 915 buildtree




American Iron Car Prep
#94
PDenbigh Wrote:
white_2kgt Wrote:I have until next monday to signup for comp school. We will see how far along I get on the car before I signup. I have a rub on the front bumper right now that I have to get taken care of and I need an alignment bad. To much stuff, not enough time...

Dude you had better make it to comp school...

I'll be at VIR for HPDE3. Weather I do CompSchool on Friday is still up in the air. I don't want to be worrying about compschool antics and weather or not the car is going to fall apart, b/c if I don't finish there went $350 down the shitter
  Reply


Messages In This Thread

Forum Jump: