The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key 0 - Line: 1669 - File: showthread.php PHP 8.2.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1669 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 915 buildtree




Anti-NTC
#21
Complain all you want, but there is NOTHING worse than the internet service I received from Crisp Communications. Their name is more like an inside joke to themselves. My internet connection would not stay stable for more than 5 minutes tops EVERY DAY. I would lose downloads, AIM, etc. It felt like I was driving a stalling sports car. We complained our asses off and they always blamed the JMU network also. My roommate made a formal complaint to the Better Business Bureau. I've never had worse service for anything I've ever paid for in my entire life. Not even the worst McDonald's can compare to this. It was so frustrating. I don't know if they're even still around. I hope not.
I've got a fever, and the only prescription is more cow bell.
  Reply


Messages In This Thread

Forum Jump: