The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key 0 - Line: 1669 - File: showthread.php PHP 8.2.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1669 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 915 buildtree




Top Gear USA is becoming a reality!!!!
#8
Top Gear is hosted by Jeremy Clarkson and two other dudes, one is named Richard Hammond, and Fifth Gear is hosted by both Tiff Nedell (who is my favorite driver by the way) and this cute lady whose name I forgot.

Oh yeah, Spike TV has some of the corniest (sorry about the spelling) car shows on TV! They also try too hard to tend to an audience of stereotypical male jocks. Just my opinion.

Lastly, does anyone know how "finalgear" works? I have been trying to download Top Gear videos from them for a long time now, but I can't figure out how. And what is Torent??
  Reply


Messages In This Thread

Forum Jump: