The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key 0 - Line: 1669 - File: showthread.php PHP 8.2.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1669 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 915 buildtree




Finally Got a Garage Door Opener
#5
PDenbigh Wrote:and shhhh, by all means, don't let Christina know!!! (It's a surprise). According to her, we built shelvs all weekend...

She wanted to go out and see what we did, so I made her open the spare opener 'early'. She opened it and was like, what is this Security switch for??? I said look outside and hit the button, I think she cried a little, haha. So she knows now and is very thankful that you came up and worked on it.

WRXtranceformed Wrote:Nice dude.

Have you ever thought about insulating your garage? Some R-30 Kraft-faced installed on your ceiling and possibly your walls might help keep those little propane heater bills down Wink

It would be hella easy to do, and any other cracks or gaps in the walls could be filled with insulating foam.

How much that shit cost? I have a big fucking garage and insulation would get expensive quick. I have a 100# propane tank, so they are not 'little' bills.
  Reply


Messages In This Thread

Forum Jump: