The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key 0 - Line: 1669 - File: showthread.php PHP 8.2.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1669 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 915 buildtree




Why do you love cars?
#1
I love the feeling of speed, no matter what medium it's in.
I love sexy lines on a car almost as much as I like them on a woman.
I love the sound of a sick, sick exhaust note.
I love boost.
I love the bond they can give you with a complete stranger.
I love that driving on open, twisty mountain or countryside roads on a sunny day will be a deathbed memory of mine.

Why do you love cars?
Posting in the banalist of threads since 2004

2017 Mazda CX-5 GT AWD Premium

Past: 2016 GMC Canyon All Terrain Crew Cab / 2010 Jaguar XFR / 2012 Acura RDX AWD Tech / 2008 Cadillac CTS / 2007 Acura TL-S / 1966 5.0 HO Mustang Coupe
2001 Lexus IS300 / 2004 2.8L big turbo WRX STI / 2004 Subaru WRX / A couple of old trucks
  Reply


Messages In This Thread

Forum Jump: