The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key 0 - Line: 1669 - File: showthread.php PHP 8.2.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1669 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 915 buildtree




any one familiar with Ford rear ends?
#14
lillitnn92 Wrote:
.RJ Wrote:it has to be set up with the proper clearances and preload or else it will destroy itself in short order.


that be the key here, it's my only ride, so i can't take chances. oh well, i guess $250 for and install isn't bad, but i have to wait for a job.

that's one thing i would really want to have done (besides lowering it) before i even attempt to try auto-x. getting both wheels to hook up is like me getting a date with Katherine Zeta Jones.....not going to happen!

I autocrossed an open-diff Mustang V6 for a couple of years. I wouldn't say I was competitive, but it was fun Smile
My two feet.
  Reply


Messages In This Thread

Forum Jump: