04-01-2005, 01:06 PM
To continue with these off topic posts which are more exciting than the original topic:
I need to weigh my car. There is a scale at MIR but I have never used it. I estimate the weight of the car when I run it at the track to be 3100 lbs with me in it but I'd love to have more than just a good guess.
-T
I need to weigh my car. There is a scale at MIR but I have never used it. I estimate the weight of the car when I run it at the track to be 3100 lbs with me in it but I'd love to have more than just a good guess.
-T
MIHS - hot cause we fly you ain't so you not
2004 Subaru WRX STi
1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse GSX
1998 Oldsmobile Cutlass
2004 Subaru WRX STi
1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse GSX
1998 Oldsmobile Cutlass
