04-01-2005, 12:38 AM
welcome Dex, I'm Dave.
My cars are not fast, in fact most are peices of junk.
I drive them like they are fast and therefore people tend to think they are fast.
That is the gist of what Travis was saying. My cars are slow, but driven correctly may appear to be fast. Shit, RJ impressed me on several occaisions slinging that stupid lunchbox around.
I will tell you this. One ride with me in my supra and you might second guess how slow an NA supra really is. As uppity as that might sound, that is what I've been told by others, so it isn't my own opinion.
We welcome you to the club and would love to have you come up and meet us at our car show next month. That would be a terrific time to intro yourself and that whiney little b00sted wankel of yours, and get to know some of us in the club at the same time.
BTW, I've love FD's, so that wasn't an attack on your car.
My cars are not fast, in fact most are peices of junk.
I drive them like they are fast and therefore people tend to think they are fast.
That is the gist of what Travis was saying. My cars are slow, but driven correctly may appear to be fast. Shit, RJ impressed me on several occaisions slinging that stupid lunchbox around.
I will tell you this. One ride with me in my supra and you might second guess how slow an NA supra really is. As uppity as that might sound, that is what I've been told by others, so it isn't my own opinion.
We welcome you to the club and would love to have you come up and meet us at our car show next month. That would be a terrific time to intro yourself and that whiney little b00sted wankel of yours, and get to know some of us in the club at the same time.
BTW, I've love FD's, so that wasn't an attack on your car.
