The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key 0 - Line: 1669 - File: showthread.php PHP 8.2.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1669 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 915 buildtree




Good Eats
(03-18-2019, 10:54 AM)Sijray21 Wrote: :putsonflamesuit:

I've tried lobster a bunch and i simply don't like lobster; i'd much rather have crab.
My wife is the exact same way. I think they're both pretty good :dunno:

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

(03-18-2019, 12:42 PM)Ken Wrote:
(03-18-2019, 10:54 AM)Sijray21 Wrote: :putsonflamesuit:

I've tried lobster a bunch and i simply don't like lobster; i'd much rather have crab.
 
While i do enjoy lobster, i totally get this. I normally prefer crab as well - snow or dungeness especially. Never been a fan of king crab.
I agree with King crab sentiment. I've never really cared for it especially at a premium. Maybe it's always been over done when I've had it but I'd take snow crab any day over King.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk
2004 Honda S2000
2001 F-150 4X4 6" lift on 37" tires
2007 GSX-R 600
2008 SX-R 800

1992 (slammed by PO) 240sx Coupe (SOLD)
1999 BMW POS ///M3(SOLD)
1998 Honda Civic EX beater (SOLD)
  Reply


Messages In This Thread

Forum Jump: