WTB a miata top
#6
(02-28-2018, 11:09 AM)Scott Wrote: I just purchased a parts Miata that could of helped you with that.

Wait, how much are you looking to get for it? I havent had a chance to post on here, but I didnt order a top yet, figured I'd scout some parts miatas just in case. Seems that may have been a good idea.
  Reply


Messages In This Thread
WTB a miata top - by jmwhtzl - 02-27-2018, 10:31 PM
WTB a miata top - by Senor_Taylor - 02-27-2018, 10:34 PM
RE: WTB a miata top - by jmwhtzl - 02-28-2018, 10:17 AM
RE: WTB a miata top - by Scott - 02-28-2018, 11:09 AM
RE: WTB a miata top - by jmwhtzl - 02-28-2018, 11:57 PM
RE: WTB a miata top - by Senor_Taylor - 02-28-2018, 11:26 AM
RE: WTB a miata top - by Scott - 03-01-2018, 03:43 PM
RE: WTB a miata top - by jmwhtzl - 03-01-2018, 11:01 PM
RE: WTB a miata top - by Senor_Taylor - 03-02-2018, 08:33 AM
RE: WTB a miata top - by jmwhtzl - 03-02-2018, 02:26 PM
RE: WTB a miata top - by Senor_Taylor - 03-02-2018, 04:39 PM
RE: WTB a miata top - by jmwhtzl - 03-02-2018, 09:01 PM
RE: WTB a miata top - by Senor_Taylor - 03-02-2018, 10:04 PM
RE: WTB a miata top - by jmwhtzl - 03-03-2018, 09:45 AM
RE: WTB a miata top - by Senor_Taylor - 03-03-2018, 11:38 AM
RE: WTB a miata top - by jmwhtzl - 03-03-2018, 01:42 PM

Forum Jump: