R56 JCW~Ruining the daily
#4
I was thinking the same Jake since I'm currently running westlakes on the front and nankings on the rear [emoji22]. Unfortunately I may have to go with the accessory for the sake of me being able to get more cooling ability and other info on the car. If I did go with the access port it would be cheap enough for me to redo my brakes again since they are still dragging for some reason.

As for the immediate future I need a clutch and oil filter housing gasket, so on to the next fix.

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk
65 F-100: Broken
81 Rabbit: Sold
86 CRX Si: Returned
09 JCW: Headaches
  Reply


Messages In This Thread
R56 JCW~Ruining the daily - by Rupertfl - 09-19-2017, 10:55 AM
RE: R56 JCW~Ruining the daily - by Jake - 09-19-2017, 11:16 AM
RE: R56 JCW~Ruining the daily - by ScottyB - 09-19-2017, 01:13 PM
RE: R56 JCW~Ruining the daily - by Rupertfl - 09-20-2017, 02:17 PM
RE: R56 JCW~Ruining the daily - by Senor_Taylor - 09-22-2017, 08:58 AM
RE: R56 JCW~Ruining the daily - by Rupertfl - 09-28-2017, 10:58 AM

Forum Jump: