11-11-2016, 12:56 AM
rherold9 Wrote:Senor_Taylor Wrote:Does it make me an idiot to think I don't really want to consult because of the whole client thing? That's one of the reasons I'm applying for mainly software dev positions. I'd much rather program and then use my business/people skills to move to project manager positions internally and the like. I don't want to moving around a lot.This was my plan. May still stay in dev somewhere if not then I'd what I want to do. Just get a job and if you don't like it then move on. You are young just don't take on a bunch of crazy bills or spend too much.
Sent from my SM-T713 using Tapatalk
I'd like to think I'll know how to budget myself considering I've been paying for everything already. We'll see how I act when I'm making ~4 times as much as I do now.
Current:
2011 F150 Platinum | 1995 BMW 325i | 1983 BMW 320i | The MMoped | 2008 BMW 128i
Past:
1996 Toyota Tacoma: | 1992 Mazda Miata | 2002 BMW 325i |
2003 Toyota Tacoma | 1995 Miata M Edition | 1997 Subaru Outback |
1992 Mazda Miata | 1990 BMW 325i | 2007 Toyota 4Runner |
1995 Ford Windstar | 1987 BMW 325i | 1987 BMW 325 | 1990 BMW 325i Vert |
2018 VW GTI | 1990 Mazda Miata | 1989 BMW 325i Vert | 2015 Fiesta ST | 1983 BMW 320i parts car
2011 F150 Platinum | 1995 BMW 325i | 1983 BMW 320i | The MMoped | 2008 BMW 128i
Past:
1996 Toyota Tacoma: | 1992 Mazda Miata | 2002 BMW 325i |
2003 Toyota Tacoma | 1995 Miata M Edition | 1997 Subaru Outback |
1992 Mazda Miata | 1990 BMW 325i | 2007 Toyota 4Runner |
1995 Ford Windstar | 1987 BMW 325i | 1987 BMW 325 | 1990 BMW 325i Vert |
2018 VW GTI | 1990 Mazda Miata | 1989 BMW 325i Vert | 2015 Fiesta ST | 1983 BMW 320i parts car
