10-24-2016, 11:36 AM
I've shown up at very casual places in a full blown interview suit and stuck out like sore thumb/been teased for it.
That being said, I still always air on the side of being over-dressed for an interview. If I know for a fact that every employee comes to work in torn cargo shorts and flip-flops at a particular place, I'd probably scale it back to a button up and/or sweater and khakis/slacks. If I don't know, or if the places requires business-casual or higher of its employees, then I'm definitely suiting up.
That being said, I still always air on the side of being over-dressed for an interview. If I know for a fact that every employee comes to work in torn cargo shorts and flip-flops at a particular place, I'd probably scale it back to a button up and/or sweater and khakis/slacks. If I don't know, or if the places requires business-casual or higher of its employees, then I'm definitely suiting up.
Now: 07 Porsche Cayman S | 18 VW Tiguan
Then: 18 VW GTI Autobahn | 95 BMW M3 | 15 VW GTI SE | 12 Kia Optima SX | 2009 VW GTI | 00 BMW 540i Sport | 90 Mazda Miata | 94 Yamaha FZR600R | 1993 Suzuki GS500E | 2003 BMW 325i | 95 Saab 900S

