12-02-2004, 01:26 PM
1. Should I buy snow tires and trash my Michelin X-4's or keep them. (on the Sebring)
1A- If I buy, what brand?
2. Is anyone in the club interested in shooting and/or guns?
3. (THE BIG QUESTION) What car-cover should I buy for the Sebring? Mom is making me park outside now! I was looking a Wolf Automotive car covers.
1A- If I buy, what brand?
2. Is anyone in the club interested in shooting and/or guns?
3. (THE BIG QUESTION) What car-cover should I buy for the Sebring? Mom is making me park outside now! I was looking a Wolf Automotive car covers.
Jeff Morrison - Used Car Manager
Woodstock Garage, Inc.
Chrysler - Dodge - Jeep - RAM
Current Stable of Mopar Junk
57 Chrysler Windsor 4drHT - 67 Dodge D100 Short Bed Step Side - 71 Dodge Challenger - 91 Chrysler Lebaron LX 33k mile Survivor - 91 Dodge Dakota V8 - 05 Chrysler Crossfire Roadster - 08 Ram 2500 Cummins
Woodstock Garage, Inc.
Chrysler - Dodge - Jeep - RAM
Current Stable of Mopar Junk
57 Chrysler Windsor 4drHT - 67 Dodge D100 Short Bed Step Side - 71 Dodge Challenger - 91 Chrysler Lebaron LX 33k mile Survivor - 91 Dodge Dakota V8 - 05 Chrysler Crossfire Roadster - 08 Ram 2500 Cummins

