08-26-2016, 09:34 AM
Latest versions of Android put apps to sleep in the background.
Big thing to save battery, cut your screen time back so it'll cut off at like 5 seconds when not in use. Use Wifi when available, cell radios eat battery.
In Battery settings look at App power Saving settings.
Set power Saving mode to turn on automatically based on battery %.
You mentioned your Fitbit, I remember when I had my Surge, it would om nom my battery.
Also, you can go to Settings, Apps, and see if you can disable any of the bloatware apps.
Big thing to save battery, cut your screen time back so it'll cut off at like 5 seconds when not in use. Use Wifi when available, cell radios eat battery.
In Battery settings look at App power Saving settings.
Set power Saving mode to turn on automatically based on battery %.
You mentioned your Fitbit, I remember when I had my Surge, it would om nom my battery.
Also, you can go to Settings, Apps, and see if you can disable any of the bloatware apps.

