The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key 0 - Line: 1669 - File: showthread.php PHP 8.2.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1669 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 915 buildtree




The official tablet (and other useless electronics) thread!
Snatched up a 6p, 64GB, in gold ($50 off plus $50 Best Buy gift card)

The gold is nice, not like its polished gold or anything. Love the finger print scanner on the back. Snappy, and android like it was meant to be.
The size is something I have had to get used to, but i am growing fonder of it everyday.

With my 6P I switched over to Fi, starting off with 1GB cause its not like I get penalized for going over.

So far, I approve. Had the phone shipped to Disney during my vacation, plugged in the sim, ready to roll.

Only issue I experienced was something that many do when porting their Google Voice number over to Fi.
SMS wasn't working, I could receive using Hangouts, and could send using Messenger when I added something to the hidden subject line. Long story short, escalated, talked to someone who actually knew WTF was going on, unlike anyone I have ever spoken to with Verizon, and my SMS issues were resolved the following day.

No issues with call quality over WIFI, or signal with the TMO & Sprint networks. All else fails, and it starts to suck, I slap in a Verizon Sim.
  Reply


Messages In This Thread

Forum Jump: