The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key 0 - Line: 1669 - File: showthread.php PHP 8.2.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1669 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 915 buildtree




NASA MA: March 12-13 at Road Atlanta.
#15
Gordonovski Wrote:
rherold9 Wrote:Interested in tagging along in a passenger seat if school doesn't get in the way.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

I know we've got some time before this happens, but I'm thinking we might have to take an extra car or two. When we come back from break, it might be worth getting some commitments from other members and see if we can rent a JMU van (commence shitstorm for mentioning JMU vans, whatthefuckever.)
I probably can't go. This is the last weekend of spring break? I was planning on something a bit bigger for my last spring break in college.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk
  Reply


Messages In This Thread

Forum Jump: