The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key 0 - Line: 1669 - File: showthread.php PHP 8.2.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1669 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 915 buildtree




It's Friday and I'm bored
Mike Wrote:
Goodspeed Wrote:http://jalopnik.com/justice-police-drop-...1703943408

So guy was still passing on the shoulder. Lulz.

I think the sad part about this is how the cop just assumed it was the same guy. Wtf... Like yeah the dude that was so far ahead of you just decided to pass you on the right shoulder. Hahaha. Cop obviously never got a good look on the car and was willing to send someone innocent to jail.

Just imagine if that was anyone in this car club. I would be fucking freaking out. Police officer should be dropped to something else or be let go. I can't imagine what else he has just "assumed"...
  Reply


Messages In This Thread

Forum Jump: