12-18-2014, 09:12 AM
Depends on the reader as to wether or not you have to insert it.
I think plastics are on their way out, but it will take a few years. Hell my parents just started using a debt card a couple years ago.
I use google wallet whenever possible, but there is a learning curve. I was at panera, they just got their "Apple Pay" readers. I asked if it was hooked up, Told me it only works with the iphone 6, tapped with my S5, blew em away.
I think plastics are on their way out, but it will take a few years. Hell my parents just started using a debt card a couple years ago.
I use google wallet whenever possible, but there is a learning curve. I was at panera, they just got their "Apple Pay" readers. I asked if it was hooked up, Told me it only works with the iphone 6, tapped with my S5, blew em away.

