01-21-2012, 01:33 PM
So my brother owns a fire/police supply business, and just so happens to be able to get alot of really cool toys.
Thus, I got some toys for the FNP.
Blackhawk Serpa CQC w/ exposed Carbon Fiber, Blackhawk does not make a holster for my FNP, but with some internets, I found the HK P30 holster works at about a 95% fit. I like it, primary use will be open carry and winter conceal carry, pending my wardrobe for the day. Once I get my CC permit (submitted on 1/3), ill be getting an IWB holster.
![[Image: 2012-01-21_11-51-53_930.jpg]](https://lh5.googleusercontent.com/-Yi2KsXGRBfE/Txr1zd0ZXqI/AAAAAAAAC1Q/VkmRI0bCdcA/s640/2012-01-21_11-51-53_930.jpg)
CARBAHN FIBAHHHHH = BAWWWLLLIIIINNNNN :mrgreen: This is real CF, the holster itself is made of CF and some sort of composite.
![[Image: 2012-01-21_11-53-05_657.jpg]](https://lh6.googleusercontent.com/-vESj9pEq6SA/TxruZuBRm8I/AAAAAAAAC0o/XDfG8QtqVRw/s640/2012-01-21_11-53-05_657.jpg)
![[Image: 2012-01-21_11-53-14_638.jpg]](https://lh5.googleusercontent.com/-HahFhgqBaZY/TxrujbYFk8I/AAAAAAAAC0w/0kB-PWCokzw/s640/2012-01-21_11-53-14_638.jpg)
Hogue HandAll Universal grip, really like this thing, makes the gun feel like it was made for my hand.
Thus, I got some toys for the FNP.
Blackhawk Serpa CQC w/ exposed Carbon Fiber, Blackhawk does not make a holster for my FNP, but with some internets, I found the HK P30 holster works at about a 95% fit. I like it, primary use will be open carry and winter conceal carry, pending my wardrobe for the day. Once I get my CC permit (submitted on 1/3), ill be getting an IWB holster.
![[Image: 2012-01-21_11-51-53_930.jpg]](https://lh5.googleusercontent.com/-Yi2KsXGRBfE/Txr1zd0ZXqI/AAAAAAAAC1Q/VkmRI0bCdcA/s640/2012-01-21_11-51-53_930.jpg)
CARBAHN FIBAHHHHH = BAWWWLLLIIIINNNNN :mrgreen: This is real CF, the holster itself is made of CF and some sort of composite.
![[Image: 2012-01-21_11-53-05_657.jpg]](https://lh6.googleusercontent.com/-vESj9pEq6SA/TxruZuBRm8I/AAAAAAAAC0o/XDfG8QtqVRw/s640/2012-01-21_11-53-05_657.jpg)
![[Image: 2012-01-21_11-53-14_638.jpg]](https://lh5.googleusercontent.com/-HahFhgqBaZY/TxrujbYFk8I/AAAAAAAAC0w/0kB-PWCokzw/s640/2012-01-21_11-53-14_638.jpg)
Hogue HandAll Universal grip, really like this thing, makes the gun feel like it was made for my hand.

