10-03-2008, 12:39 PM
Goodspeed Wrote:Beyond all the partisan debate, my thoughts are basically such, I can't allow Palin to become VP. How anyone with such a lack of experience could possibly rise to such a position is beyond me, and I think many in the GOP realize this. The crutches by which she is held within the party are so evident...I highlight Karl Rove's bashing of Governor Tim Kaine, citing his inexperience as, at one time, only mayor of Richmond, then praising Palin's experience within Alaska as an example.
After viewing as much of the debate as I cared to, I realized that Palin can stand up and rely on memorized facts, she can obviously speak when given material. But when it comes to her knowledge, she babbles in nearly incoherent statements.
Besides the fact I don't want someone who believes the Bible as literal truth, I feel she appeals to our nation's lowest common denominator with her folksy generalities, and its sad.
And i cant vote for someone tied to the Albanian groups... Mr. Biden.
#99 - 2000 Civic Si (Future H2 Car, Former H1 car)
IPGparts.com, AutoFair Honda, Amsoil, QuikLatch Fasteners
NASA-MA Tech Inspector (Retired)
IPGparts.com, AutoFair Honda, Amsoil, QuikLatch Fasteners
NASA-MA Tech Inspector (Retired)
