07-28-2004, 09:51 AM
300 fwhp, provided you're running the same boost and still pushing 35 lbs/min.
I see that you mentioned 25 psi in your post, so I'm guessing that your airflow numbers were acquired using race gas (I hope you didn't boost 25 psi w/ pump gas). Otherwise, I'd add roughly 10 chp/psi (8.5 fwhp/psi) if you choose to run higher boost with the C16.
You should be able to eek at least 5 whp out of your car with DSMLink V2, so I'm guessing that you could see 305+ fwp by the time you leave.
Since someone has already said 307 hp, I'll guess 308 fwhp so I don't screw myself.
Chris
I see that you mentioned 25 psi in your post, so I'm guessing that your airflow numbers were acquired using race gas (I hope you didn't boost 25 psi w/ pump gas). Otherwise, I'd add roughly 10 chp/psi (8.5 fwhp/psi) if you choose to run higher boost with the C16.
You should be able to eek at least 5 whp out of your car with DSMLink V2, so I'm guessing that you could see 305+ fwp by the time you leave.
Since someone has already said 307 hp, I'll guess 308 fwhp so I don't screw myself.
Chris
