The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key 0 - Line: 1669 - File: showthread.php PHP 8.2.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1669 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 915 buildtree




Project SS!
#46
Well, I have to say I'm pleasantly surprised with that new carb that I put in a while back. I was finally able to get some long distance HWY mileage on the car this weekend...and averaged 22MPG...fuck yeah! The old one, best I could tell was throwing so much fuel, and flooding it so much because of the cracked fuel bowl I was getting like 14mpg highway.

Also - I dont know if anyone can help me here - but it seems like if I gun it - I am getting a rattle from somewhere that sounds like an "exhaust rattle", but I dont have any cat, or anything like that, and it sounds almost like it's coming from up high in the engine. Anyone have any idea what might be causing this? Is my motor about to explode? It still feels strong, no smoke, etc.

Also - it's good to have my car in NOVA finally =) Some guy drove by me when I took it out around the block and flashed me horns! w00t \m/
2013 Cadillac ATS....¶▅c●▄███████||▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅||█~ ::~ :~ :►
2008 Chevy Malibu LT....▄██ ▲  █ █ ██▅▄▃▂
1986 Monte Carlo SS. ...███▲▲ █ █ ███████
1999 F250 SuperDuty...███████████████████►
1971 Monte Carlo SC ...◥☼▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙☼◤
  Reply


Messages In This Thread

Forum Jump: