The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key 0 - Line: 1669 - File: showthread.php PHP 8.2.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1669 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 915 buildtree




MM Classics - Who is into cars from the 50's and 60's?
#62
TurboOmni08 Wrote:I know Rex is just playing around...I'm sickish and irritable.

I could have been more clear, but I was eating a bowl of cereal, and didn't really have the opportunity to be more verbose. Allow me to rectify my error:

Jeff,

Dear friend, you know I love and respect you and your opinions, but this old fart MOPAR idea you've got in your head is seriously batshit fucking insane. This commentary is related directly to your current financial and time-o-cological situations. You have neither the time, nor the money to even consider finishing the (many, diverse, and extremely cool) projects you have.

Sincerely,

Rex

I mean, seriously. Take a good, long look:
[Image: DSC02498Medium.jpg]
Is it cool? Fuck yes it's cool. Is it a good idea? Not so much. (At least, not right now.) I'm not hating, man. But between the Daytona, the Minivan, you wanting a new laptop and other general expenses, I don't see how it can be done. I guess if you could live in between those massive fins, that'd be one thing. Look, I ain't trying to tell you your business, but I've been where you're at and being in debt up to your eyeballs for "ZOMG Best Idea EVAR!" is not a place I wish anyone.

If this isn't an appropriate conversation to have here, we can take it to IM, but I'm not hating, just trying to help.
1987 Oldsmobile Cutlass 442
  Reply


Messages In This Thread

Forum Jump: