Safety groupbuy
Andy Wrote:Evo2 476 for a pair

Circuits are 560 for a pair.

those are prices EACH, if you order TWO of them right? Now way a new evo2 is 238.
  Reply
Those are prices per seat if a pair is purchased.
Two feet.
  Reply
Great prices. I'll get my final list and go ahead and order from them, cool?
http://www.85xr.com

1985 Merkur XR4Ti Track Car
2013 Ford F-150 FX4 Ecoboost
E46 BMW 330Ci Sport 5spd
1973 Honda CL125S
1985 Honda CX500
2013 Arctic Cat 700 ATV
2017 Onewheel +
  Reply
PDenbigh Wrote:Great prices. I'll get my final list and go ahead and order from them, cool?

That's the plan but I'd like to wait on Dave and Mike to confirm before we move ahead. I said that we'd be getting a large order together so if some folks decide they do't want to buy, Matt can adjust prices to the change in volume.
Two feet.
  Reply
If you talk to him again before ordering see what he can do on a price for a Kirkey Road Race Deluxe seat, and a black cover,
<!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://www.ogracing.com/eshop/home.asp?categ=102">http://www.ogracing.com/eshop/home.asp?categ=102</a><!-- m -->
He's already about $35 over a few other places but if he can match, shipped, I'll save on shipping.
  Reply
can you get a quote on:

single evo?
two evos?
one evo, one evo2?
I Am Mike
4 wheels:  '01 RAV4 (Formerly '93 Civic CX, '01 S2000, '10 GTI, '09 A4 Avant)
2 wheels: '12 Surly Cross-Check Custom | '14 Trek Madone 2.1 105 | '17 Norco Threshold SL Force 1 | '17 Norco Revolver 9.2 FS | '18 BMC Roadmachine 02 Two | '19 Norco Search XR Steel (Formerly '97 Honda VFR750F, '05 Giant TCR 2, '15 WeThePeople Atlas 24, '10 Scott Scale 29er XT, '11 Cervelo R3 Rival, '12 Ridley X-Fire Red)

No longer onyachin.
  Reply
and I need a price if I buy a sprint and an ultra. I guess this will make everybody's sprint price go down, or will it just be $207?
  Reply
The pair discount applies but the discount will be taken out of the cheaper seat e.g. if Mike bought a EVo2 and an Evo1, the deeper discount will apply on the second seat.

Dave-
Pete and I were thinking about buying a Sprint but aren't anymore. So you'd be the only one. I'll also check on the Sparco Ultra

Chad-Matt hasn't heard back from his supplier yet.
Two feet.
  Reply
How come you guys are bailing on the Sprint? I went up to OGRacing and sat in seats yesterday and left having great feelings for the Sprint and marginal feelings for the Evo2. Enlighten me.
  Reply
Dave Wrote:How come you guys are bailing on the Sprint? I went up to OGRacing and sat in seats yesterday and left having great feelings for the Sprint and marginal feelings for the Evo2. Enlighten me.

I do like it for a passenger seat. It's a little too wide for me but my primary reason is that it doesn't have a hole for a anti-sub belt.
Two feet.
  Reply
Andy Wrote:
Dave Wrote:How come you guys are bailing on the Sprint? I went up to OGRacing and sat in seats yesterday and left having great feelings for the Sprint and marginal feelings for the Evo2. Enlighten me.

I do like it for a passenger seat. It's a little too wide for me but my primary reason is that it doesn't have a hole for a anti-sub belt.

exactly why I'm not getting one for my passenger. have you guys looked at the Sabelt racer seat? Its the cheapest one on the tankslapper site and seems pretty good to me.
1996 BMW 328is white │ 89 BMW 325i track car │84 BMW 325e for sale!│Past: 94 Honda Del Sol S, 2003 Toyota 4Runner V8 Limited, 1996 BMW 328i

e30/e36 parts for sale... PM me
  Reply
My final list for Tankslapper (They don't seem to list part #'s so here are the descriptions):

1 pair: Schroth 3" nomex harness pads, black/silver (enough for 1 harness)

1: Sabelt Professional 6 Point Harness , Red

1: Sabelt Racer 2 seat, Black

1: Sparco Neck Support, Black, Advanced

1 pair: Sabelt foam harness pads, 3", black (enough for 1 harness)

Thanks for the effort Andy. Let me know if you have questions.
http://www.85xr.com

1985 Merkur XR4Ti Track Car
2013 Ford F-150 FX4 Ecoboost
E46 BMW 330Ci Sport 5spd
1973 Honda CL125S
1985 Honda CX500
2013 Arctic Cat 700 ATV
2017 Onewheel +
  Reply
Not a problem Pete. IÔÇÖm saving a shit ton of money with this deal too. So IÔÇÖm happy. HereÔÇÖs a little update. IÔÇÖm still waiting on Bookler for DaveÔÇÖs Ultra and Sprint and Mike working out the details for his order so we still have a little time left before we can order. WeÔÇÖre also still waiting on the Kirkey seat quote for Chad. Just in case anyone was considering the Sparco Pro2k, in my opinion the most comfortable/supportive seat, the Pro 2000 would be $622.17 for one (retail is $669), and $1119.91 for two.

Also, thanks for giving me your final order Pete. Could everyone do the same once they have their definitive order? IÔÇÖll put it on a spreadsheet and ship it Matt. We can then get definitive prices for all of our little stuff and get this thing rolling. ItÔÇÖs going to take 2-3 weeks to get the seats in, BTW. Also, we need a place to have all this crap shipped to. Any volunteers? IÔÇÖll ask my friend if we can have them shipped to his house. IÔÇÖm sure weÔÇÖd all pick the seats up before the week was out 
Two feet.
  Reply
Shit can be shipped to my house... wait for it on my list of items Tongue coming VERY soon.
I Am Mike
4 wheels:  '01 RAV4 (Formerly '93 Civic CX, '01 S2000, '10 GTI, '09 A4 Avant)
2 wheels: '12 Surly Cross-Check Custom | '14 Trek Madone 2.1 105 | '17 Norco Threshold SL Force 1 | '17 Norco Revolver 9.2 FS | '18 BMC Roadmachine 02 Two | '19 Norco Search XR Steel (Formerly '97 Honda VFR750F, '05 Giant TCR 2, '15 WeThePeople Atlas 24, '10 Scott Scale 29er XT, '11 Cervelo R3 Rival, '12 Ridley X-Fire Red)

No longer onyachin.
  Reply
Chris and Pete,

Do you want a Racer 1 or 2. I priced out the Racer but I can ask him about a racer 2.
Two feet.
  Reply
Andy Wrote:Chris and Pete,

Do you want a Racer 1 or 2. I priced out the Racer but I can ask him about a racer 2.

PDenbigh Wrote:1: Sabelt Racer 2 seat, Black
  Reply
I'd be using the Racer (2) as a passanger seat, so I would prefer to have the Racer 2 as I could accomidate a W I D E R range of passengers/instructors.

Chris, are you on the same page? If not, does the "two seat discount" applies to mismatched pairs?
http://www.85xr.com

1985 Merkur XR4Ti Track Car
2013 Ford F-150 FX4 Ecoboost
E46 BMW 330Ci Sport 5spd
1973 Honda CL125S
1985 Honda CX500
2013 Arctic Cat 700 ATV
2017 Onewheel +
  Reply
PDenbigh Wrote:I'd be using the Racer (2) as a passanger seat, so I would prefer to have the Racer 2 as I could accomidate a W I D E R range of passengers/instructors.

and you could mount it on the drivers side sometime so I can flog the XR Smile
  Reply
white_2kgt Wrote:
PDenbigh Wrote:I'd be using the Racer (2) as a passanger seat, so I would prefer to have the Racer 2 as I could accomidate a W I D E R range of passengers/instructors.

and you could mount it on the drivers side sometime so I can flog the XR Smile

Next thing that'd happen is we'd be boosting the Mustang ;-).
http://www.85xr.com

1985 Merkur XR4Ti Track Car
2013 Ford F-150 FX4 Ecoboost
E46 BMW 330Ci Sport 5spd
1973 Honda CL125S
1985 Honda CX500
2013 Arctic Cat 700 ATV
2017 Onewheel +
  Reply
PDenbigh Wrote:
white_2kgt Wrote:
PDenbigh Wrote:I'd be using the Racer (2) as a passanger seat, so I would prefer to have the Racer 2 as I could accomidate a W I D E R range of passengers/instructors.

and you could mount it on the drivers side sometime so I can flog the XR Smile

Next thing that'd happen is we'd be boosting the Mustang ;-).

nothing wrong w/ that :lol:
  Reply


Forum Jump: