My 2002 Volkswagen Passat Wagon
Yea.. those 1.8T had that notorious sludge issue that started a recall.....
Oh scotty knows all about some sludge
2006 Subaru WRX STi
2002 BMW 325i
Well guys, apparently VW was having a blow out sale on all Vortex(Aftermarket company of VW) for my model passat.. So I went ahead to the dealer and ordered a rear hatch spoiler for my passat.. Should be here this week.. Can't wait to get it color matched and on my car... here's an idea of what it looks like. I think it adds a very unique look to the wagon without looking so retarded like most spoilers.. the key is to make it look oem, and yet not.. :thumbup:

[Image: 8.jpg]
Looks pretty cool. Can't really notice it, but it adds some sleekness
MAWWWWWWERRRRAAARRR!!!!
l33t Mr2 Wrote:Looks pretty cool. Can't really notice it, but it adds some sleekness

Thats exactly what I'm going for... Big Grin
Spoiler Painted and Installed...

[Image: P7290220.jpg]
[Image: P7290223.jpg]
[Image: P7290225.jpg]
[Image: P7290228.jpg]
^^ what's with this picture size "squish" thing??? Jake!!!!!
Wagon looks purdy. The pix don't look squished but they aren't being resized properly. I'll look in to it. Lo siento.
Now:
'16 Ram 1500 | '97 BMW M3 | Some Press Loan

Then:
87 BMW 325e | 91 BMW 535i | 96 BMW 328i | 95 BMW 325i | 95 Mazda Miata | 13 Focus ST | 09 BMW 128i | 00 Pontiac Firebird | 05 Yukon Denali | 96 BMW 328iC | 11 Ford F-150 | 06 BMW M3 | 10 Range Rover SC | '03 Ford Ranger | '18 Ford F-150 | '01 BMW X5 | '98 Volvo S70 T5M
Well, I had about an hour to kill today before class so I went ahead and debadged the hatch on the waggie.. Definitely cleaned up the back!! Smile

[Image: P9300226.jpg]
[Image: P9300227.jpg]
the wagon is looking good

btw-- for people interested in HID kits. ddmtuning.com has some very cheap, but very reliable and nice HID kits
'04 VW R32
'90 VW Corrado G60
Good god stay away from DDMTuning.
2020 Ford Raptor
2009 Z06
1986.5 Porsche 928S
^^ I still stand by the ongoing group buy on Passatworld... Very cheap price and super awesome..

<!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://www.passatworld.com/forums/showthread.php?t=284520">http://www.passatworld.com/forums/showthread.php?t=284520</a><!-- m -->
Wagons are awesome!! I was looking at an Audi A4 Avant Ultrasport at the beginning of the summer, then I decided to keep it old school and buy a Mk2. Your wagon is begging to be slammed!
-1982 Rabbit Truck
-1984 Rabbit GTi 1.8T
-1998 Jeep Wrangler 4.0
^^^ I know I know... I'm just waiting on raising the funds to drop her! By the way the Rabbit is sooooooo HOTTT Paul!!
Inspired by Jake's post I'll give some updates on das wagon...

Got a nice job so soon das deutchmarks will be rollin in.. So my small list of projects are all over the place..
At the top of my list is to replace the motor mounts. Under acceleration at 60mph I'm getting vibrations in the car. Yes it could be the cv's or axel's but when my alternator went poop in november I physically inspected the motor mounts and there is definitely fluid leaking from the passenger motor mount. Next I'm going to get some new roof rack covers because I broke the little clips when I pulled off the rails too see what the car would look like with shaved rails. Right at the end of the school year I cut out the 40lb suitcase resonator and welded in a straight pipe. I love the deep throaty sound of the car but under WOT it's super raspy and sounds gross. I'm going to buy a Magnaflow 20" resonator to weld in which will relieve the raspy sound at high rpms and give it that wonderful Euro blurble that I love. Beyond that everything else I want to do will be roughly free because I have the parts or just requires labor. Been chasing down a small oil leak and after replacing the VCG's I read up that there are small caps in the back of the block that are notorious for leaking. I already have them from a kit I bought to replace all up gaskets. So yay for $0 spent. Also I need to go over the interior really well and potentially replace little parts here and there. They're not neccessary but I'm a little anal and OCD so that could be another thing.

Like Jake was saying if the funds permit I may be buying STS coilovers for the car. There is currently a group buy on my Forum (passatworld) for a really damn good price.. Who knows? Beyond the coilovers I'm debating using the funds towards buying a bike or some other older VW/Audi.. Not really sure.. Anywho I guess I'll post pics of anything if I find it worth while.
Ive got a resonator if you want it just chillen in the garage, has a 3inch flex section welded to one end, but its yours if you come by and pickit up
dealski! I'll bring a 6er of some brews for ya

Edit: Actually that works out perfect cause I work on gaskins right off broad.. conveniently placed near your house.. If you arn't too old and need to go to bed maybe I'll stick around and shoot the shit :thumbup:
just give me a call whenever you wanna come pick it up, eight O four - nine seven too - thirteen twenty-six
So in two weeks time I have spent $778 in parts for maintenance parts for my car.. God that could have gone to suspension.. But maintenance>mods... Purchased CA kit, Motor Mounts, Pads & Rotors.... Updates as I install..

Edit: Thinking about selling this bitch at the end of the summer after all the maintenance done.. ideas??
V1GiLaNtE Wrote:Edit: Thinking about selling this bitch at the end of the summer after all the maintenance done.. ideas??

Hmm. I like Das Wagen but it's the wrong transmission and wrong motor and wrong wheel drive considering what you really like in a wagon... Can you sell it for another wagon that's 4Motion, 5/6-speed manual, W8?

Or would you even want another one... could be time to move on for something else. Like a 540iT wagon.
Now:
'16 Ram 1500 | '97 BMW M3 | Some Press Loan

Then:
87 BMW 325e | 91 BMW 535i | 96 BMW 328i | 95 BMW 325i | 95 Mazda Miata | 13 Focus ST | 09 BMW 128i | 00 Pontiac Firebird | 05 Yukon Denali | 96 BMW 328iC | 11 Ford F-150 | 06 BMW M3 | 10 Range Rover SC | '03 Ford Ranger | '18 Ford F-150 | '01 BMW X5 | '98 Volvo S70 T5M