NASA-MA fall autoX & dd school schedule...
#1
We are pleased to announce four NASA Mid-Atlantic big fast autocrosses and three driveWISE SuperSchools at our amazing new site in Richmond, Virginia this fall:

Sunday October 1st (new site test-o-cross/non points event)

Sunday October 29th (fall triplecross round 1/drivewise superschool)

Sunday November 26th (fall triplecross round 2/drivewise superschool)

Sunday December 17th (fall triplecross round 3/drivewise superschool)

The new event location is a big and beautiful asphalt parking lot in central Richmond. Its details are TBA as soon as the paperwork is complete.

NASA autocross details & pre-reg:

<!-- w --><a class="postlink" href="http://www.nasaracing.net">www.nasaracing.net</a><!-- w --> (click on "Autocross")

Note: the 10/1 test-o-cross registration opened 8/28 at this link:

<!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://www.myautoevents.com/pls/mae/frmEventDetail.Show?psevent_id=6054">http://www.myautoevents.com/pls/mae/frm ... nt_id=6054</a><!-- m -->

driveWISE accident avoidance school details & pre-reg:

<!-- w --><a class="postlink" href="http://www.drivewiseusa.com">www.drivewiseusa.com</a><!-- w -->

Thanks in advance and we'll see ya there,

Jon
804.397.FAST
"Money should concern no one engaged in a pursuit of happiness." -Jeremy Clarkson
  Reply
#2
OOOOOH, this might be fun.
  Reply
#3
Dragon Wrote:OOOOOH, this might be fun.

yep - i think the integra will get its exercise this winter!
'19 Golf R

Intro
J Ray's Top Ten

Previous: '99 BMW Z3 2.8L | 2019 Honda Ridgeline | 2010 VW GTI | 2008 CBR 600RR | 2005 Nissan Titan SE King | 2003 Honda CBR 600RR | 1998 Integra RS | 1998 Suzuki GS500e | 1999 Honda Civic Si | 1986 VW GTI 8v
  Reply
#4
Sijray21 Wrote:
Dragon Wrote:OOOOOH, this might be fun.

yep - i think the integra will get its exercise this winter!
I think me I'll break out the rule books and figure out what class the miata is in and have me some fun this winter too.
  Reply
#5
I is down. Jon Felton always puts on a good event :thumbup:
Two feet.
  Reply
#6
Dragon Wrote:break out the rule books

We use TT classing exclusively now for autoXes, so:

<!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://nasa-tt.com/TT_Classer">http://nasa-tt.com/TT_Classer</a><!-- m -->
"Money should concern no one engaged in a pursuit of happiness." -Jeremy Clarkson
  Reply
#7
Ugh, something that's linked to Greg Douchbag, I mean Greenbaum.
  Reply
#8
Put him out of your mind, it's just a handy dandy online car classification form from a miscellaneous source :wink:

Jon
"Money should concern no one engaged in a pursuit of happiness." -Jeremy Clarkson
  Reply
#9
getfast Wrote:
Dragon Wrote:break out the rule books

We use TT classing exclusively now for autoXes, so:

<!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://nasa-tt.com/TT_Classer">http://nasa-tt.com/TT_Classer</a><!-- m -->

God that is a huge list...
  Reply
#10
getfast Wrote:Put him out of your mind, it's just a handy dandy online car classification form from a miscellaneous source :wink:

Jon
You know I'm just playing dude. I know who's in charge when it comes to our region. . . . . . wait he's a bigger douchebag. *hug*
  Reply
#11
The 10 classes? Or the billions of cars in it? 8)

Jon
"Money should concern no one engaged in a pursuit of happiness." -Jeremy Clarkson
  Reply
#12
getfast Wrote:http://nasa-tt.com/TT_Classer

Ow, my head... i hate that thing.
(09-25-2019, 03:18 PM)V1GiLaNtE Wrote: I think you need to see a mental health professional.
  Reply
#13
Dragon Wrote:You know I'm just playing dude. I know who's in charge when it comes to our region. . . . . . wait he's a bigger douchebag. *hug*

LOL nice... *kisses*

Hahahaha,

Jon
"Money should concern no one engaged in a pursuit of happiness." -Jeremy Clarkson
  Reply
#14
getfast Wrote:The 10 classes? Or the billions of cars in it? 8)

Jon

I got to page 3 and was about to shoot myself in the foot, I think I picked everything on page 1.
  Reply
#15
getfast Wrote:We use TT classing exclusively now for autoXes, so:

<!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://nasa-tt.com/TT_Classer">http://nasa-tt.com/TT_Classer</a><!-- m -->

22 points - i'm in TTE with the teg

i'm not sure what that means, but i hope i'll punish whoever's in there!


EDIT:

haha - 17 points - im in TTF .... i just realized that i put 5 pts for r-comps
'19 Golf R

Intro
J Ray's Top Ten

Previous: '99 BMW Z3 2.8L | 2019 Honda Ridgeline | 2010 VW GTI | 2008 CBR 600RR | 2005 Nissan Titan SE King | 2003 Honda CBR 600RR | 1998 Integra RS | 1998 Suzuki GS500e | 1999 Honda Civic Si | 1986 VW GTI 8v
  Reply
#16
If I did it correctly the miata is classed TTF, but that's without me doing the suspension & swaybars which I will probably do in the next couple of months.
  Reply
#17
Arent you putting stock miata bits on though?
(09-25-2019, 03:18 PM)V1GiLaNtE Wrote: I think you need to see a mental health professional.
  Reply
#18
Spec Miata Swaybars, and whatever the hell suspension is sitting in the garage.
  Reply
#19
getfast Wrote:
Dragon Wrote:break out the rule books

We use TT classing exclusively now for autoXes, so:

<!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://nasa-tt.com/TT_Classer">http://nasa-tt.com/TT_Classer</a><!-- m -->

Well whoda thunk, the XR isn't listed, lol ;-).
http://www.85xr.com

1985 Merkur XR4Ti Track Car
2013 Ford F-150 FX4 Ecoboost
E46 BMW 330Ci Sport 5spd
1973 Honda CL125S
1985 Honda CX500
2013 Arctic Cat 700 ATV
2017 Onewheel +
  Reply
#20
Woot! signed up for Oct 1st!

As far as I can tell I'm in TTE. I could care less, I just want to drive.
1996 BMW 328is white │ 89 BMW 325i track car │84 BMW 325e for sale!│Past: 94 Honda Del Sol S, 2003 Toyota 4Runner V8 Limited, 1996 BMW 328i

e30/e36 parts for sale... PM me
  Reply


Forum Jump: