11-16-2006, 11:49 AM
360: Still not sold on it. I've heard enough hardware horror stories to stay away until there is a game I must absolutely have or MS release an acknowledgment that they have fixed something.
Wii: I want to try it first. Of the 3, the most likely one that I'll pick up on a random trip to Best Buy. I know Nintendo still has it in them, and I'm really excited since they're sort of taking gaming a new direction with this.
PS3: I don't think Blu Ray will catch on, but having played one yesterday... Damn. More impressive than a 360, but at $600? Forget it. I'm not even thinking about it...
So I may pick up a Wii before '06 closes out, and I may pick up a 360 in early '07... PS3? Impressive, but I can't justify the cost.
Wii: I want to try it first. Of the 3, the most likely one that I'll pick up on a random trip to Best Buy. I know Nintendo still has it in them, and I'm really excited since they're sort of taking gaming a new direction with this.
PS3: I don't think Blu Ray will catch on, but having played one yesterday... Damn. More impressive than a 360, but at $600? Forget it. I'm not even thinking about it...
So I may pick up a Wii before '06 closes out, and I may pick up a 360 in early '07... PS3? Impressive, but I can't justify the cost.
I Am Mike
4 wheels: '01 RAV4 (Formerly '93 Civic CX, '01 S2000, '10 GTI, '09 A4 Avant)
2 wheels: '12 Surly Cross-Check Custom | '14 Trek Madone 2.1 105 | '17 Norco Threshold SL Force 1 | '17 Norco Revolver 9.2 FS | '18 BMC Roadmachine 02 Two | '19 Norco Search XR Steel (Formerly '97 Honda VFR750F, '05 Giant TCR 2, '15 WeThePeople Atlas 24, '10 Scott Scale 29er XT, '11 Cervelo R3 Rival, '12 Ridley X-Fire Red)
No longer onyachin.
4 wheels: '01 RAV4 (Formerly '93 Civic CX, '01 S2000, '10 GTI, '09 A4 Avant)
2 wheels: '12 Surly Cross-Check Custom | '14 Trek Madone 2.1 105 | '17 Norco Threshold SL Force 1 | '17 Norco Revolver 9.2 FS | '18 BMC Roadmachine 02 Two | '19 Norco Search XR Steel (Formerly '97 Honda VFR750F, '05 Giant TCR 2, '15 WeThePeople Atlas 24, '10 Scott Scale 29er XT, '11 Cervelo R3 Rival, '12 Ridley X-Fire Red)
No longer onyachin.

