The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key 0 - Line: 1669 - File: showthread.php PHP 8.2.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1669 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 915 buildtree




"The" Challenger
#12
HAULN-SS Wrote:oh..haha..i wasnt thinking..I forgot mopars 350 is actually a 360.

And don't you forget it bitch. What kind of carb/intake are you using on your SS? What CFM? I'm looking at a 750 so we can expand later. From what I understand a 600 or a 650 does not flow as much and might not work if we do heads or if I swap in a a big block and want to reuse the carb.
Jeff Morrison - Used Car Manager
Woodstock Garage, Inc.
Chrysler - Dodge - Jeep - RAM

Current Stable of Mopar Junk
57 Chrysler Windsor 4drHT - 67 Dodge D100 Short Bed Step Side - 71 Dodge Challenger - 91 Chrysler Lebaron LX 33k mile Survivor - 91 Dodge Dakota V8 - 05 Chrysler Crossfire Roadster - 08 Ram 2500 Cummins
  Reply


Messages In This Thread

Forum Jump: